Ascension Mortgage Brokers is Expanding in Sugar House
Ascension is always scouting for exceptionally talented mortgage professionals to join our family and none are more valuable than our Processors. Our company has been built around impeccable processing and customer service. If you have mad processing skills, look no further. Join our Team and let’s take exceptional to the next level!
Executive Loan Processor / Pre-Underwriter
The Executive Loan Processor position requires a keen attention to detail and a strong understanding of guidelines. As a High volume processor you will need to follow company policy and procedure in order to work effectively in a team setting. You will be required to provide additional support to the team as necessary. Additional duties may include; pre-qualifying, contacting borrowers/loan officers, locking loans and running reports.
General Job description:
- Initial file audit –Ensuring a complete & accurate disclosure package
- Receiving, compiling and reconciliation of supporting loan documents
- Ordering of; Title, Payoff’s, Verifications and other necessary supporting
- Lender Registrations, Automated Approvals and UWD Submissions
- Conditions Clearing/Tracking
- Closing document orders, HUD review and PTF conditions
- Final closed out file
- 3+ years Senior loan processing experience
- Attention to detail
- 60+ WPM type speeds w/ accuracy
- Understanding of mortgage terms, loan types, documentation requirements
- Ability to work with paperless systems & applications
- Calyx LOS experience
- Ability to work with many lenders and varied styling methods
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who wants to get a foot in our door!
Jr. Processor/Set-Up Coordinator
The Junior Processor/Set-Up Coordinator’s job is to ensure each file goes through a meticulous prescreening checklist to ensure file integrity prior to submission to processing. The candidate will work closely along-side management and processing; completing tasks as assigned. This is an entry level position
We are currently hiring for Senior and Junior Loan Officers. The benefits of working with Ascension Mortgage include that your file will be pre-underwritten and submitted to underwriting in house to ensure a timely CTC every time. Our brokerage is ran and operated by a processing department with 2 decades of experience. We get the job done right every time. Impeccable Lender relationships. Compensation is based on experience and volume.
Jr. Loan Officer
The Junior Loan Officer originates high quality loans while meeting company minimum production standards. The Junior Loan Officer’s main focus is to bring new business and learn from his/her mentor.
Sr. Loan Officer
The Senior Loan Officer originates high quality loans while meeting company minimum production standards. Meet with prospective clients and take a full and concise loan application. Ability to effectively analyze and evaluate loans for feasibility prior to submission to the processing department. The Senior Loan Officer is expected to possess the ability to close a loan from start to finish without any additional support.
Come join our dynamic and experienced team! The office environment is fun and non-stuffy and centrally located in Sugarhouse.
We are a small brokerage with Big Heart and intend to stay that way. Brokers are BEST!